Qeema Stuffed Pizza Naan. But today I make pizza naan is mix of naan and pizza together so is called pizza naan it's making so easy and taste is so yummy it's look like a naan but taste is pizza delicious filling cheese oregano etc. So if you like recipe subscribe channel press 🔔 bell icon, like. The Famous Peshwari Pizza Naan Recreated At Home in Your Oven.
Aloo naan can be served by itself or any gravy Using a baking/pizza stone helps get Naan close to same kind of heat as a clay tandoor. Knead the dough for about two minutes and divide the dough. Spread your marinara sauce and minced garlic covering the bottom of the naan bread leaving a quarter to half inch crust along the edges, then add your spinach and shredded mozzarella cheese on top of that. You can cook Qeema Stuffed Pizza Naan using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Qeema Stuffed Pizza Naan
- Prepare of For Pizza Nan Dough.
- It’s of Maida 4 cup (measuring cup wala).
- You need 2 cups of White atta.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 packet of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s of Salt half tsp.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Warm water for kneading.
- It’s of Beef or Chicken Mince half kg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tikka masala.
- You need of Tomato puree half cup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cumin seed powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need tsp of Turmeric powder quarter.
- You need 1 tsp of Corrainder powder.
- It’s of Black.pepper half tsp.
- It’s of Chilli garlic sauce half cup.
- You need 2 of Capsicum.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of Green onion.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Grated Mozarella and Cheddar Cheese Cheese half cup.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder, yeast and sugar in a bowl and pour in the hand-hot milk, oil, yoghurt and the beaten egg and mix it all together to form a ball of dough. Make these Stuffed Pizza Rolls instead! Store bought biscuits get stuffed with cheese, pizza sauce, and pepperoni or sausage, and smothered in melty butter and spices, and baked to golden p.e.r.f.e.c.t.i.o.n. Seriously, I'm drooling just thinking about them, and lucky for me.
Qeema Stuffed Pizza Naan instructions
- Wash qeema and drain water throughly. In wok take Qeema half kg dont add oil at this stage add two tbsp ginger garlic paste and cook on high flame until all water left by qeema dries..
- Now add 1 tsp red chilli powder half tsp turmeric powder 1 tsp crished cumin.and corrainder seeds and salt to tatse mix add 2 tbsp tikka masala and one tbsp lemon juice..
- Add half cup tomato purree and cover the lid and let it cook until qeema cooked and msala dries..
- At this stage add four tbsp oil. And add cube cut 1 capsicum 1/2cabbage 1 carrot and 2 green onions fry at high flame at the end add half cup chilli garlic sauce. Cook for more 5 mins add black pepper and coriander leaves and close the flame..
- First in warm milk add yeast sugar amd mix keep until it become double in size now add flours baking soada oil and make a soft smooth dough with warm water. Keep in dark place for one hour until it rise double.
- Once it rice punch it down and divide dough into eight equal.parts..
- Take one part divide into two make a small size round roti fill with qeema filling then add shreded cheese cover with other part Fold the corners brush with egg and oil mixture sprinkle corrainder leaves and seasme seeds..
- Bake in oven at high flame for 8 to 10 mins at the end grill it. You can also make it on tawa or stove oven..
Stuffed crust pizza begins with pizza dough. Now you can definitely use store-bought here, but I urge you to give homemade pizza crust a try. I have both a regular pizza dough recipe and a whole wheat pizza dough recipe. Naan bread (a scrumptious type of flat bread traditionally cooked in a tandoor, or clay oven) actually makes a wonderful pizza crust. And in India, naan bread is sometimes stuffed with paneer cheese before baking — so we knew that cottage cheese (which is almost.